Imagine leaving your desk Friday afternoon and then 45 minutes later putting your feet up on the deck and pouring a glass of wine to start the weekend. And what might that Seabright weekend bring? How about starting off with a yoga class or quick woodland run to banish the last trace of workday tension? Or cooking on the deck while catching up with your kids’ Point Roberts adventures? Maybe harvesting your own garden veggies for tonight’s dinner? Or joining your neighbourhood friends in a pick-up game of horseshoes, bocce, beach volleyball or ball hockey? Only your imagination limits how you spend that well-deserved down-time.
What to do?
- Long walks on the beach hunting for treasures
- Great local dining options
- Sitting on your covered porch enjoying the sunset
- Family board games around the harvest table
- Watch the eagles soar above the bluff
- Crabbing and clamming for dinner
- Joining the community gardener George in harvesting herbs and veggies
- Bringing the kids down to the neighbourhood fire-pit for s’mores and stories